West Midlands, England
£200 - £400 per day
27 days ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an Interim Senior Finance Business Partner for a council in the west midlands.
- To work within a commercially focused senior business partner team to provide financial and commercial advice
- To support and inform the overall Medium Term Financial strategy
- To work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the strategic vision
Key duties of the Senior Finance Business Partner:
- Providing strategic direction to the corporate division
- To attend and contribute to directorate and divisional management teams providing financial and commercial advice
- Support the development of capital and revenue business cases
- To deliver an effective, high performance, customer focused business partnering service
Experience of working within a council at this level is essential. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.