Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£45000 - £52000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting to a Senior Finance Manager for our Public Sector Client based in Sheffield.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Finance you will lead the Directorate Financial Management team and have responsibility for all aspects of the provision of financial support and advice.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Finance Manager:
- To co-ordinate the provision of confidential, sensitive and specialist financial advice and support
- To co-ordinate the monitoring and review of Directorate performance
- Producing and presenting budget reports
- To prepare and review financial reports
- Influence the strategic plans and operational policies
- Review Annual Financial Plans
- Co-ordinate and facilitate the Annual budget setting
- Responsible for the preparation of the Trust's annual costing and relevant benchmarking returns
- Experience in a similar role
- Public sector experience desirable but not essential
- Salary: £45k to £52k
- Location: A mix of home working and office based
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.