Senior Finance Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£250 - £375 per day
Role: 8c Senior Finance Manager
Location: Remote working
Daily rate: £250 to £400 per day
Sellick partnership are currently looking for a Senior Finance Manager for our West Midland Client to lead the ICS development by April 2022.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Finance Manager:
- To lead the financial aspects of the transition to an ICB by 1 April 2022. The role will be integral to the financial aspects of the transition/set-up of new ICB
- Contribute to ensuring the CCG/ICB can perform its statutory duties by 1st April 2022
- Leading the activities required to secure NHSEI approval/assurance.
- Operational lead for the technical finance group.
- Lead on the financial aspects associated with the transfer of 220,000 patients to a neighbouring CCG.
- Lead the implementation of new systems and processes.
- Work with the HR lead to ensure that the CCG can operate within its running cost allowance by 1 April 2022.
Essential experience required for the Senior Finance Manager:
- A proven track record working at a Senior level within the NHS
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.