Manchester, Greater Manchester
£350 - £450 per day
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Senior Finance Manager to join an instantly recognisable national organisation on an interim basis. During an exciting period of expansion, our dynamic client are looking for a highly commercial individual to join their team. This project focused role will operate across a number of departments, liaise with several senior stakeholders and report into a forward thinking Finance Director.
The main responsibility of the Senior Finance Manager is to evaluate business cases and investment proposals and the management of the annual capital budget.
* Use advanced financial analysis to develop robust modelling tools
* Manage senior stakeholders across the business to provide insight to aid key business decisions
* Ensure strategic goals are delivered and are aligned with company-wide initiatives
* Improve speed and quality of investment appraisals with the creation of new tools
* Identify and improve cross functional working processes
* Manage a high performing team, carrying out regular performance reviews
The ideal Senior Finance Manager will:
* Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent
* Be highly analytical with advanced modelling skills
* Have strong written and verbal communication skills
* Have a background in investment appraisal
If you or anyone you know have the requisite skills or experience for this Senior Finance Manager role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.