Senior Finance Officer
£35000 - £40000 per annum
0113 243 9775
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Senior Finance Officer on a permanent to support the Head of Finance to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters. By planning, organising and managing own workload ensure relevant functions and processes are achieved in a timely and accurate manor. Thereby supporting the ease and accuracy of all financial reporting.
Day to day responsibilities for the Senior Finance Officer post include:
- Using Sage maintain the whole sales ledger, raising sales invoices from source documents, sending out invoices, debtor report, monthly statements, credit control and timely chasing of debtors
- Data sorting and analysis of monthly reports
- Processing of purchase invoices with their respective purchase orders, ensuring invoices are matched, recorded and signed off, inputting payments into the online banking system ready for authorisation
- Recording, monitoring and analysis of all departmental expenditure, reconciliation to budget holder detail, variance analysis
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Reconciling and posting petty cash expenditure, credit card expenditure and intercompany accounts
Essential core abilities required for this Senior Finance Officer role:
- Strong excel skills, in particular regard to data sporting and analysis
- Experience of working on Sage, or a similar accounting package
- Experience of sales ledger and managing debtors
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
You will have strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to motivate oneself, and others, to deliver a high standard of work to agreed timetables.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this finance post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.