£180 - £280 per day
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting an interim financial accountant for an NHS provider in the Northamptonshire area.
Principal duties and responsibilities for the Financial Accountant:
- Responsible for the completion of monthly financial monitoring returns
- Responsible for co-ordination of the Statutory Accounts from closure of the financial ledgers
- Preparation of working papers
- Responsible for the preparation of daily cash flow
- Identifying financial risks and ensuring these are reviewed regularly
- To participate in personal objective setting and review, including the creation of a personal development plan and the Trust's appraisal process
Essential experience for the Financial Accountant:
- NHS experience
- Financial Accounting and Year End within the NHS
Please apply now for immediate consideration
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.