Manchester, Greater Manchester
£48000 - £52000 per annum + 6% Pension, 25 days Holiday
4 months ago
Excellent opportunity for a senior Financial Accountant/Manager to join a market leading business on a initial 9 month fixed term contract. Reporting to the FC and responsible for a small team you will essential be responsible for ensuring all income and expenses are posted accurately and uploaded to the group reporting system for review.
As well as ensuring month end deadlines are reached and central focal points for month end issues are resolved. Other duties will also include;
- Deliver accurate and relevant financial and management accounting reports, to support analysis and interpretation by management and statutory purposes.
- Delivery of financials and reporting for six entities each month.
- Key role in the delivery of the monthly Group Reporting requirements including their production and analysis to meet Group reporting deadlines.
- Management of a small Financial Reporting team
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations review. This includes commentary and presentation of Risks and Opportunities
- Key role in the year end statutory audit process and production of statutory accounts.
- Review of all work submitted by Financial Reporting team.
- Support in system implementation and accountability for ensuring accuracy of Financial Ledger postings.
- Balance sheet reconciliations completed, reviewed and reported on a timely basis, including highlighting the current remediation work required.
- Improve processes view a view to improving efficiencies and control.
- Build knowledge on issues affecting collections and movements in forecast to ensure value added commentary for the UK Month End pack.
Whilst the role is initially for 9 months, there is a strong possibility that it could be extended beyond that. My client is looking for a Qualified and experienced Senior Accountant that can come in and lead the small team whilst keeping the month end process ticking over. There will also be numerous ad-hoc projects arise through the year such as PO system implementations. This is a FTC as a PAYE on their payroll however they would consider day rates within IR35 on a Umbrella basis. 25 days holiday and 6% pension on their payroll.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website