Manchester, Greater Manchester
£200 - £300 per day
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to support with the recruitment of a Senior Financial Accountant on an interim part time arrangement, to solely prepare the year-end accounts. Reporting to the Chief Financial Accountant you will be managing the month-end close down, reviewing and signing off relevant month-end reconciliations
Day to day duties of the Senior Financial Accountant role will include:
- Accountable for submission of various returns such VAT returns and other information required
- Authorise appropriate debt management actions according to the circumstances and nature of the debt, liaising with other parts of the organisation as necessary.
- Authorise appropriate debt management actions according to the circumstances and nature of the debt, liaising with other parts of the organisation as necessary
- Manage the process for the preparation of the clear line of sight return and coordinate as necessary the internal and external audit work and act on recommendations as appropriate..
- Promote efficiency and effectiveness across processes that impact financial accounts such as register of interests as well as within the areas of purchase ledger and payments and receivables, seeking to add value to these areas and provide coaching, support and guidance to colleagues across the organisation as required to ensure people are competent in financial accounts procedures and practice
- To succeed in the role you will hold a professional financial qualification, either Qualified AAT or part-qualified CCAB and have proven experience of financial accounting and managing purchase ledger and sales ledger in a medium or large organisation. You will also have strong financial management and budget interpretation skills.
- Good understanding of financial reporting standards, including IFRS and FRS102.
- Experience of the preparing and reviewing reconciliations in a medium or large organisation and experience of using a range of financial accounting systems and reporting packages.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Senior Financial Accountant role, please apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.