Manchester, Greater Manchester
£300 - £350 per day
2 months ago
Senior Financial Accountant required to lead on year-end accounts within a dynamic NHS organisation in the North West. My client is looking for a professional, results driven candidate who is an experienced Financial Accountant to join their dynamic Senior Management team to deliver the year end in an evolving NHS organisation for a six month interim assignment.
As the Senior Financial Accountant you will be working with the Finance Director and Head of Finance to lead on the closure of the year end accounts. You will take full responsibility for the year end - other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Senior Financial Accountant
- To lead on the production of the financial statements within the organisation's annual report and accounts.
- To ensure that all requirements for organisations are met through a responsive and professional team, which deliver timely and high quality results in line or exceeding expectations
- To oversee manage and co-ordinate the year end process and wider teams
Required skills and experience of the Senior Financial Accountant
- CCAB Qualified or equivalent
- A proven track record of delivering a recent NHS year end
- You will be a results driven individual who can motivate and led a team
This is an excellent opportunity for any individual looking to enhance their career within the NHS. Our client also offers the flexibility of agile working, a great team environment with strong leadership support.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Senior Financial Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Abigail Day at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.