£35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
18 days ago
Our client is a global name in Financial Services. They are looking for a Senior Financial Crime Specialist to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO), the Senior Financial Crime Specialist's purpose will be to maintain policy processes, monitor transactional behaviour, and ensure compliance.
Typical duties of the Senior Financial Crime Specialist will be:
- Deputising for the MLRO
- Reviewing the quality of work produced by other teams and providing training as required
- Providing general compliance advice to colleagues and management
- Interpreting the application of regulatory requirements specifically related to financial crime (including Anti-bribery & Corruption and Anti-tax Evasion requirements)
- Assisting the MLRO with client due diligence visits
- Liaison with Regulatory Change on new rules, regulatory or legislative changes applicable to financial crime
- Providing support and assistance with interpretation of KYC requirements
- Undertaking reviews of internal suspicious activity reports
- Reviewing output from transaction monitoring systems
- Ad hoc project work
The Senior Financial Crime Specialist will meet the following skillset:
- Proven working experience in a financial crime related role
- Relevant professional certification (CAMS desirable)
- Experience of compiling complex MI data for senior management and Board
- Understanding regulatory requirements within the investment management industry
- A working knowledge of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), and the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) and the Jersey Financial Services Commission ("JFSC") rules and regulations
- A working knowledge of changes in the market and to products and legislation
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Crime specialist to excel their career at a leading business within the Financial Services arena. The company offers fantastic company benefits, clear career progression and is able to offer exposure to international markets.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.