Senior Frontend Developer
Newcastle upon Tyne
£47126 - £53219 per annum
0191 261 8585
Senior React Frontend Developer
Newcastle Upon Tyne / Remote
£47,126 - £53,219
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior React Frontend Developer within a forward thinking NHS Development team in is responsible for developing and delivering secure software solutions using modern frameworks and practices initially on a greenfield solution. There will also be the requirement Senior Frontend Developer to monitor the systems by conducting routine daily checks. Continuous improvement, patching and upgrade of technically complex systems and processes is a key requirement of this role to deliver operational excellence and data security.
The Senior React Frontend Developer will be responsible for the following duties;
- The design, development and robust testing of software/system developments to agreed specifications and user-defined parameters
- Proposes recommendations for the development, revision and improvement of, data management policies and procedures standards across the trust, including the implementation, management and successful delivery of complex change management projects.
- Offers expert advice on the development, testing and implementation of complex IM&T system design enhancements and innovative solutions to meet the strategic objectives of the trust, including the optimisation of system performance.
- Scrum Master, running the full production process ensuring continuous delivery practices.
- Supports the Head of Development in development of the roadmap strategy for both product and bespoke code base platform definition and implementation.
The Senior React Frontend Developer will have:
- At least 2 years' experience as a Senior Frontend developer
- Good CSS/style organisation with experience of CSS in JS solutions
- Experience with customising build tools
- Responsive design, mobile first
- Developing on top of a Microservice architecture using REST services
- Writing Front End tests (protractor, karma, Jasmine or similar)
- Solid grounding in current UI design patterns, practices and frameworks
- Capable of teaching/mentoring/pair-programming with other members of the team
If you are interested in the Senior React Frontend Developer opportunity, please apply immediately to be considered for short-listing. Alternatively, should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying, please do not hesitate to contact Jake Winship in our Newcastle office for a confidential discussion. The closing date for applications is Friday 24th June.
Do you know someone who is looking for a new job? Why not recommend them to Sellick Partnership and earn up to £1,000?
For every friend or colleague you refer that is placed by us, we will give you £100 worth of vouchers. If you refer more than one candidate to us within a 12 month period we will increase your reward accordingly. T&Cs apply, please see our website for further details.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.