£25000 - £29000 per annum + bonus scheme and benefits
6 months ago
Our client is a world-class player within Financial Services based in the heart of Liverpool city centre. Due to continued company expansion and success, they are now looking to recruit a Senior Fund Operations Analyst to join their Fund Operations team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the Senior Fund Operations Analyst is to manage the fund platform and liaise with fund managers when they are opening accounts.
Reporting to the Group Operations Manager, the Senior Fund Operations Analyst will take on the following duties:
- Acting as the main point of contact for fund manager's queries related to their accounts
- Setting up fund managers on the internal system
- Providing systems based solutions for various teams within the organisation
- Liaising with legal and compliance teams regarding regulation issues
- Supporting senior management with the production of MI reports
- Having good external relationships with Trustees, Auditors and Fund Managers
- Project work centred around how funds are onboarded
- Tracking the performance of fund managers
Given the nature of the Senior Fund Operations Analyst role and the working environment, it is essential that applicants have previous experience within the Investment Management industry. Candidates must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of dealing with a variety of funds, such as collective investment funds.
The Senior Fund Operations Analyst will also meet the following criteria:
- Working knowledge of funds including hedge funds and collective investment funds
- Background in investment operations, in an area such as dealing or transfers
- Analytical by nature
- Confident in communicating with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel including ability to do pivot tables and v lookups
- IOC qualification is preferred but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are knowledge about investment funds with experience in the investment management sector to take the next step on their career ladder.
The company offers study support, an excellent benefits package including a competitive pension and a collaborative company culture.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.