£70000 - £90000 per annum + £Competitive
2 months ago
Senior Group Pricing Actuary sought to join a leading UK Life Insurer on a permanent basis.
Our client is seeking a Senior Group Pricing Actuary to join the Reinsurance and Pricing team in a role that will see them develop and maintain the Technical Pricing framework and ensure it is consistently applied.
Responsibilities of the Senior Group Pricing Actuary:
- Develop, document, and review key Pricing methodologies and assumptions
- Monitor and review Pricing metrics produced by the business lines
- Support the Director of Reinsurance and Pricing in maintaining up-to-date Pricing frameworks for all products, and review the Pricing approach for new products and risks
Key Experience of the Senior Group Pricing Actuary
- Strong knowledge of the Insurance industry
- Strong analytical and modelling skills
- Excellent IT skills, specifically Excel/VBA (Mo.net, SQL, Moses advantageous)
The recruitment of a strong Senior Group Pricing Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Group Pricing Actuary then please apply with your CV below or contact Jack Dykins.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.