Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£16.00 - £22.00 per hour
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently supporting a North East based NHS Trust with the recruitment of a Senior HR Advisor. The Senior HR Advisor will provide an effective operational service in all aspects of human resource management to defined Directorates and Departments to help them achieve their objectives. This is a temporary position for a minimum of 6 months and the successful candidate will work from both from home and in the office.
- Analyse complex HR issues and make decisions in relation to: disciplinary action; grievance hearings; sickness counselling; interpretation of human resource policies and procedures; workforce strategies.
- Communicate information regarding policies and procedures, employment law, terms & conditions
- Assist Directorates with human resource planning in connection with business planning
- Plan and deliver training events
- Plan recruitment for service developments and changes
- To take specific responsibility for particular areas of work, including project work
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) plus significant human resource experience
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development e.g. MCIPD
- Expertise in key human resources fields e.g. recruitment & selection; absence management; discipline & grievance; job grading & regrading; terms & conditions; policies & procedures; change management;
- Working knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience of working with trade union representatives in large, multi-unionised organisation e.g. absence management, change management, discipline and grievance
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Helen Dodds in our Newcastle office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.