West Midlands, England
£16 - £23 per hour
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to appoint an interim Senior Intelligence Officer for a Public Sector organisation in the West Midlands.
Key responsibilities for the interim Senior Intelligence Officer:
- To deliver the strategic commissioning intentions of the centre of excellence
- To develop, maintain and analyse a full range of data and intelligence
- Deliver projects
- Develop and maintain a performance management and improvement function across the Directorate
- Complete needs analyses, value for money exercises and service reviews
The suitable candidate must have experience in the following:
- Leading on medium sized projects
- Extensive experience of analysing large and complex datasets
- Extensive experience of using a range of BI tools
The hourly rate for this role is £16ph to £23ph.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Adam Rouse on 01332 542 580.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.