£40057 - £45839 per annum
3 months ago
Senior Interaction Designer
Newcastle / Hybrid Working
£40,057 - £45,839
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Interaction Designer within a progressive and ethical organisation on a permanent basis. This unique opportunity will guarantee the successful Senior Interaction Designer will be in a position to influence others, mentor other design members, and lead the user - centred approach.
Due to the recent success of the organisation this position is essential to the success of the digital services team moving forward. In the role of the Senior Interaction Designer, you will have previous experience within UX / UI / User Research and are looking to build towards the next step of your career.
The Senior Interaction Designer will be responsible for the following duties;
- You identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use and work with the team to decide the best approach.
- You help teams manage and visualise outcomes, prioritise work and work to agreed minimum viable product, print and scope.
- Evidence and context based design - you design systems for use across multiple services and identify the most straightforward option.
- You use a variety of methods of prototyping and share best practices and coach others. You look at strategic interaction design end to end.
- You give direction on which tools or methods to best use to meet users' needs across various channels and apply strategic thinking to provide the best service for the end-user.
The Senior Interaction Designer will have;
- Specialist knowledge of interaction design, with an ability to demonstrate knowledge of user-centred interaction design.
- Proven experience working as a designer supporting a product team and working with users, managers and senior stakeholders to develop design concepts.
If you are interested in the Senior Interaction Designer opportunity, please apply immediately to be considered for short-listing. Alternatively, should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying, please do not hesitate to contact Jake Winship in our Newcastle office for a confidential discussion. The closing date for applications is Friday 8th April.
Do you know someone who is looking for a new job? Why not recommend them to Sellick Partnership and earn up to £1,000?
For every friend or colleague you refer that is placed by us, we will give you £100 worth of vouchers. If you refer more than one candidate to us within a 12 month period we will increase your reward accordingly. T&Cs apply, please see our website for further details.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.