Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, BUPA,
12 months ago
Opportunity to join a Fun, Vibrant and instantly recognizable brand in Manchester with the option to work remotely or from their prestigious new build office in Manchester. The business is a global market leader and prides itself on empowering its employees to think and introduce solutions across the working cycle. The business prides itself on staff retention and has many people within the team with many years service. They offer a "chilled" environment with scope for development and progression.
The role has a European focus spanning 13 countries and whilst international travel isn't essential, you can take advantage and compile and Audit onsite in many of the cosmopolitan Cities they are based throughout Europe. Reporting to the
* Complete, as part of a team, Sarbanes-Oxley internal control audit activities including: planning, evidence requests, testing, tracking of progress for internal & external reporting and ongoing communication with stakeholders
* Lead and perform internal control audits from planning through to completion, supervising more junior auditors, gaining broad experience of delivering audits and related projects - focus on business process audits with an opportunity to pick up IT and operational audits
* Execute a variety of audit procedures and accurately interpret results whilst ensuring the work is competently and efficiently performed in accordance with professional standards
* Understand the financial, operational, and compliance risks that impact business activities and demonstrate ability to identify and appropriately define those risks and formulate audit recommendations that are appropriate, practical and cost-effective
* Effectively evaluate audit results, weighing the relevance, accuracy, and perspective of conclusions against the accumulated audit evidence
* Coordinate with external auditors to ensure efficient completion of internal control audit procedures and reliance activities
* Oversee European-wide Sarbanes-Oxley certification process culminating in quarterly reporting that supports regulatory filings
* Provide support to business colleagues across European territories to ensure control framework is maintained across the Group
* Prioritise their own workload, and work with other team members to ensure the most effective use of staff resources within the team
You will be either Practice trained ACCA/ACA or industry trained with internal Audit or SOX audit exposure. You will be looking to join a fun dynamic and modern business that can offer you future development and progression. In return you will benefit from a salary of £45,000 plus bonus, pension, healthcare, BUPA, Retail discount and free cinema tickets.
For more information on this role please contact Martin ASAP. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.