Manchester, Greater Manchester
£24000 - £28000 per annum + DOE
6 months ago
Due to an exciting period of growth, a well-established Wealth Management company based in Manchester City Centre is currently looking to appoint a Senior Investment Administrator on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and growing Investment team.
As Senior Investment Administrator, you will support the Investment Team Leader and be responsible for:
- Administering the investment portfolios using internal systems and procedures
- Producing quarterly portfolio valuations
- Accurately placing trades in a compliant manner
- Maintaining effective communication with colleagues regarding investment portfolios
- Providing support and guidance to the Investment Administrator when required
As Senior Investment Administrator you will have the following skill set:
- Strong experience working in the financial services sector
- Ideally IOC qualified or studying towards or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Investment Administrator to join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled opportunities, including study support you help you progress further within your career.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Senior Investment Administrator role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.