£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Our client is a prestigious Wealth & Investment Management company based in the heart of Liverpool city centre. Due to continued company growth, they are now looking to recruit a Senior Investment Administrator to join one of their high-performing teams on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Investment Director with direct exposure to Investment Managers, the Senior Investment Administrator will be responsibile for:
- Working closely with Investment Managers to provide administrative support
- Leading on promoting best practices for the Investment Management function
- Liaising directly with clients to ensure clients are given the best possible client experience
- Acting as the main point of contact between the Investment team and the Operations team
- End to end management of account opening and client on-boarding
- Quarterly portfolio valuation report production
- Being the main point of contact for clients
- Identifying opportunities for operational efficiency and process improvements
The Senior Investment Administrator will meet the following skillset:
- Extensives work history working in a heavily administrative or heavily secretarial based role within the financial services sector
- Proven experience of dealing with clients over the phone
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Comes across as an excellent communicator and has the ability to communicate with stakeholders across all levels of seniority
Candidates with backgrounds within a Wealth Management or Investment Management firm will be preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced administrators with backgrounds in Investment Management looking for additional exposure to the Fund Management process.
The company promotes a collaborative company culture, supports further study and offers strong company benefits.
If you believe your CV meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.