over 1 year ago
A reputable Investment Management in Liverpool city centre are looking to appoint an Investment Administrator on a temporary basis.
As Investment Administrator you will work closely with the Fund Managers and will be responsible for:
- Monthly performance analysis
- Factsheet data production
- Carrying out changes to portfolio holding targets
- Analysing portfolio turnovers
- Overseeing and processing trade confirmations
- Assisting Fund Managers with the preparation of meeting reports
As Investment Administrator you have the following skill set:
- Previous experience of working as an Investment Administrator
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills, experience of Bloomberg would be advantageous
If you believe you have the desired skill set of the Investment Administrator and are interested in this great opportunity, please apply now.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive we can only candidates with the desired skill set.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.