£12 - £14 per hour + benefits
3 months ago
Our client is an award-winning Investment Management firm based in Liverpool city centre. Due to continued success, they are now looking to recruit an Senior Investment Administrator to assist with all aspects of investment administration on a temporary basis.
Sitting within the Investment Management team, the Senior Investment Administrator will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Resolving queries from clients in an accurate and timely manner
- Processing, confirming and checking trades
- Creating presentations for clients
- Data analysis
- Producing reports on behalf of the Investment Managers
- Investment meeting preparation and minute taking
- All aspects of administration of associated with the investment desk
The Senior Investment Administrator will be naturally organised and numerical. As an experienced person within the Financial Services sector, the Senior Investment Administrator will also meet the following criteria:
- Solutions orientated
- Excellent numerical abilities
- Has previously worked as a Senior Administrator within the Wealth Management or Investment Management industry
- Proven ability to work towards strict deadlines
- Confident and takes ownership
- Working knowledge of Excel including a working knowledge of pivot tables and v lookups to produce reports
Knowledge of investment systems, such as Bloomberg or Investone, would also be highly advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity for a very experienced Senior Administrator to join the team at a flourishing Investment Management house.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.