Wigan, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £26000 per annum + bonus scheme and benefits
9 months ago
Our client is a growing Investment Management company based in the Wigan area. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are now looking to recruit a Senior Investment Administrator on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Senior Investment Administrator will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Ensuring all funds are priced accurately whilst adhereing to FCA regulations
- Helping junior members of the Fund Pricing team with training
- Taking the lead during NAV production
- Ensuring that the Pricing team's SLA's are adhered to
- Resolving complex queries related to fund pricing
- Calculating and checking fund valuations
- Assisting in the implementation of a new fund accounting system
- Handling investment data in order to calculate fund prices in an accurate manner
- Identifying process improvements
The Senior Investment Administrator will meet the following skillset:
- Experience of working in an investment management or fund operations environment
- Relevant qualification, such as AAT or IOC (Investment Operations Certificate)
- Proven experience handling large volumes of complex financial data
- Proven ability to work accurately and in accordance with strict deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, including ability to perform pivot tables and v lookups
This is an exciting opportunity for an Investment Operations professional currently working in the Wealth & Investment Management sector looking for a new opportunity in a successful investment management house.
As a Senior member of the Fund Pricing team, the role offers the change of leadership and progression as well as broad exposure to a range of funds and Fund Managers.
The company offers excellent benefits and a collaborative company culture.
If you beleive your skillset meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.