£25000 - £30000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Senior Investment Administrator for a leading Investment Management company based in Liverpool City Centre. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Investment Administrator to join a high-performing Investment Desk at a flourishing financial services house.
The Senior Investment Administrator will take responsibility for:
- Conducting analysis of liquidity and portfolio turnover
- Producing factsheet data analysis and compiling reports for the Fund Managers
- Assist in the administration of Unit Trust dealings
- Monitoring and assisting fund managers in the meeting of deadlines and the completion of financial models
- Data analysis to predict potential turnover generated from client portfolios
The Senior Investment Administrator will meet the following skillset:
- Investment qualification (such as the IOC or IMC) is desirable but not essential
- A strong and assertive person, able to motivate and positively influence senior colleagues
- Excellent project management skills
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, having the ability to conduct work and proof read documents with the upmost accuracy
- Good organisation skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team at a thriving Investment Management company. The company offers clear career progression and a collaborative company culture.
If you believe your background meets the criteria please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note: we receive an exceptional volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.