Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Investment Analyst to join a growing, Entrepreneurial Private Equity backed business based in the heart of Manchester's business district. This is a newly created role to accommodate not only the growth the business has experienced but the projected growth in 2020.
Reporting into an impressive Head of Pricing, you will be responsible for the leadership and development of 2 Analysts initially however this number is expected to grow and indeed this role will develop into a Lead role within the company. You will have the opportunity to put your own stamp on the role and freedom to develop new models.
Duties will include but not restricted to;
* Manage the pricing of potential new acquisitions by assessing the risk profiles of the portfolios across the European Markets
* Creation of new pricing methodologies; developing new models, scenario testing
* Manage the investment memo creation in conjunction with the Lead Analyst and the Junior Investment Analysts
* Support theDue Diligence process to understand how the portfolio has been managed to date. Reflect the information to assess how the pricing models should be refined
* Support Head of Pricing with the development of the investment framework
* Manage external stakeholders including sellers, data providers and services
You will be degree educated within a quantitative subject and ideally have experience within the credit industry on either commercial or consumer side. Experience with NPV calculations, asset valuations and or cash flow estimation approaches is essential. You will be passionate about your work and thrive under pressure. You will enjoy finding solutions and making a real difference to how the business performs. Coding skills are advantageous (SQL, R, Python)
In return you will benefit from working for a growth company that is cash rich and generates excellent profit margins. A growing business that is on the acquisition trail. A vibrant and dynamic entrepreneurial culture as well as 25 days holiday, pension and bonus. For more information please forward your CV to Martin today.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.