West Midlands, England
£300 - £500 per day
9 months ago
Sellick partnership are currently recruiting an interim Senior IT Manager for an NHS organisation in the West Midlands.
Key responsibilities for the Senior IT Manager:
- Developing an IT strategy
- Providing leadership and direction to the organisations I.T department
- Delivering a complex and varied IT programme of change
- Providing expertise and assurance to the organisations various governing bodies, Senior Managers and Executive Management team
- Providing proactive and reactive support to the organisation
Essential experience for the Senior IT Manager:
- NHS experience at a Senior Level
- A proven track record of developing IT strategies
If you are interested in this vacancy, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.