Tyne and Wear, England
£13.65 - £17.38 per hour
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Senior IT Technician on behalf of a large organisation. The Senior IT Technician will support IT services for the organization not covered elsewhere in Technology Operations with a focus on Level 3 support. It includes ensuring that excellent operation service is delivered, and that incidents and problems are dealt with effectively
- The Senior IT Technician will provide a dedicated IT support service for the Academic community with emphasis on Level 3 support. This includes but is not limited to: -
- Resolving incidents and problems with IT connected teaching, learning and research equipment
- Supporting specified teaching, learning and research applications both in-house developed and third party / packages
- Fulfilling requests for new software and hardware
- Deal with incidents, problems, changes and requests in a timely and efficient fashion, utilising their knowledge to deliver an outstanding service to the university
- Act as an IT subject matter expert and use this knowledge to deliver excellence in operational support, project and change delivery and help in defining the future IT strategy
Skills / Requirements
- Technical background in IT technologies.
- Experience of supporting and delivering IT services in a complex and geographically diverse organisation.
- The Senior IT Technician should have experience of working with third party vendors and delivering an effective IT service using their services.
- Interest in identifying and implementing new and innovative technologies to support customer needs, drive up quality and improve value
- Able to demonstrate focus on customer needs
If you are interested in learning more about his opportunity, please contact Jake Winship at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.