Kent, S. E. England, England
2 months ago
Senior Civil and Criminal Litigation Solicitor
Full/ Part time
Litigation Solicitor required to join a Kent based local authority. My client is looking for an experienced Litigation and Prosecutions Solicitor to join their small but busy team on either a full or part time basis.
As a Litigation/ Prosecutions Solicitor you will be working within a local authority, carrying out varied duties that will include a wide range of Civil and Criminal Litigation matters, along with the Prosecutions element. Other duties detailed below.
Key responsibilities of the Litigation/ Prosecutions Solicitor:
- Environmental offences- fly-tipping
- ASB- Littering
- Planning matters- Planning Enforcement under the Town and Country Act
- Housing- Homelessness, Debt Recovery
- Health and Safety
Required skills and experience of the Litigation Solicitor:
- Qualified solicitor minimum 5 years PQE
- Proven experience and knowledge in Civil and Criminal Litigation
- Proven experience of Prosecuting in the County and Magistrates Courts
- Experience of being head department would be desirable
Benefits of the role:
- Flexible working with working from home day and condensed hour week options
- Full or Part time options available
- Free on-site parking
- A good length assignment
- Small friendly team
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Senior Litigation Solicitor role, please apply now, or contact Amy Swain at Sellick Partnership on 0161 8341642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.