City of London, London
£90000 - £115000 per annum + bonus, pension
4 months ago
Senior Longevity Consultant sought for a leading Actuarial Consultancy on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Qualified Actuary with strong Longevity experience to join them as a Senior Longevity Consultant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Actuary with Longevity experience to take on a senior role in an award winning team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Longevity Consultant:
- Provide Longevity support to insurance and reinsurance clients in the UK and globally
- Support Longevity proposition development - particular focus on Longevity transactions and reinsurance
- Building and maintaining a network of contacts in the life insurance industry
- Collaborate with multiple functions in the business, including Risk Transfer
Key Experience of the Senior Longevity Consultant:
- Qualified Actuary with strong Longevity experience
- Experience within an Insurer, Reinsurer or Consultancy
- Strong communication skills with experience engaging with a range of stakeholders
The recruitment of a strong Senior Longevity Consultant is of the highest importance to our client who is looking to conduct interviews as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Longevity Consultant then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.