£47000 - £52000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership have been tasked to recruit a Senior Management Accountant for a well-established and successful Public Sector organisation in the East Midlands. This is a crucial, within the structure on the back of some recent internal promotions, and gives the successful applicant the chance to add real value to the existing team.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Management Accountant:
- Lead, manage and motivate a team of fully/part-qualified Accountants
- Plan and co-ordinate the annual budget setting process
- Oversee the production of monthly and quarterly management accounts and related reports
- Provide financial advice and guidance to budget holders
- Ensure that any variances and investigated and analysed, with corrective actions outlined
- Write and present reports to Board and Group members
The successful Senior Management Accountant will:
- Have previous Not-for-Profit/Public Sector financial experience
- Have previous experience in budget and management accounts preparation
- Be a fully CCAB qualified Accountant
- Have previous staff management/leadership experience
- Be able to clearly communicate financial information to senior colleagues
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + statutory holidays (rising with length of service)
- Flexible working policy
- Excellent work life balance
- Continued progression and development opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to join a wonderful organisation during both a crucial and exciting time. The successful applicant will get the chance to work with some really experienced and knowledgeable staff whilst retaining a high level of autonomy.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.