£20 - £24 per hour + on-site parking
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant to join a well-established organisation based in Stafford for on-going temporary cover.
The purpose of the Senior Management Accountant is to support the Group Accountant and be responsible for efficient and accurate recording of transactions, preparation and presentation of actual and budgeted financial records and transactions and reports of management information.
Duties of the Business Accountant include:
- To assist the Group Accountant in the accurate and timely preparation and production of weekly and monthly reports on the financial performance, cashflow position and forecasting, and investigating variances/correcting errors where necessary for dedicated departmental activities.
- To ensure accurate and effective accounting of development capital and revenue costs within the Group.
- To control and keep accurate financial records and undertake financial management of all group property assets including components, acquisitions, disposals, capitalisation, depreciation, impairments and leases.
- To ensure that financial records are maintained in line with the Housing Plus Group's Financial Regulations and Standing Orders, and comply with current legislation.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Experienced part or qualified CCAB accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or actively working towards CCAB qualification.
- Experience and understanding of social housing and construction sector.
- Working knowledge of maintaining, updating and recording transactions for assets, and asset development projects.
- Understanding of UK GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards reporting and consolidation accounting.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Alex Rowland.
*Interviews will be taking place late June*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice