Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£55000 - £75000 per annum
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial company who operate in the Manufacturing and Engineering sector.
The purpose and main responsibility of the Management Accountant is to Assist and support the senior team in making the right decisions to operate and continue to grow the business.
The ideal Management Accountant will have:
- 10 years plus working experience in this level of role
- 5 plus years of working in a similar industry (Engineering or Manufacturing)
The Daily duties of the Management Account will consist of but not be limited to:
- Forecasting "cost to complete" complex and long duration orders for accurate revenue recognition
- Calculation of cost rates
- Preparation and explanation of monthly accounts
- Interfacing with all levels of management from shop floor to directors,
- Stock inventory control
- Dealing with the auditors and their requirements
Interviews for this role will be taking place between now and January, therefore if you feel that your experience matches the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.