£32000 - £38000 per annum + Generous Pension, 28 days holiday
23 days ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit for a Senior Management Accountant for a growing organisation based in the Lancashire area. Due to some organisational change, the business are looking for a strong Management Accountant to join their team.
Responsibilities for the Finance Business Partner role include:
* Production of Monthly Management Accounts
* Assisting in the preparation of Statutory Accounts
* Look after subsidiary accounts, challenge senior management and stakeholders to make commercial decisions to aid the progression of the organisation
* Bank reconciliations
* VAT Returns
* Management of junior Finance Staff within the team (2 people initially)
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
* Strong commercial focus and awareness
* Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) looking to complete studies if not already done so
* Experience in staff management
* Confidence leading a team and liaising with stakeholders both internal and external at varying levels
The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong commercial focus and will be a qualified or part-qualified
accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA/ICAEW or equivalent) with experience in staff management.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience, please give Lauren Newell a call on 0161 834 1642 or send an email to Lauren.Newell@SellickPartnership.co.uk
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.