Manchester, Greater Manchester
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are actively recruiting to a Senior Financial Management Accountant post, to be responsible for providing high quality financial information support and advise to the organisation, to achieve their financial objectives. Operating within a complex environment, the post holder will ensure the accurate and timely delivery of a suite of financial information that enables the hospital to provide an efficient and accurate service within the resources available.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Management Accountant post:
- Act as the Financial Advisor with the objective of ensuring that the Hospital achieves financial balance in accordance to the corporate financial objectives
- Ensure key relationships are developed with an emphasis on working in partnership towards multiple objectives
- Ensure high quality financial advice is provided to all the management teams to enable the delivery of the hospital financial objectives
- Monitor performance against agreed budgets, analysing and reporting variances to the Hospital Management Teams
- Provide accurate and timely information, supported by high quality working papers, in support of the annual accounts production
- Promote and lead financial awareness amongst staff
- Provide financial input to proposed capital plans for the hospital
- Day to day management of the finance team
Required skills and experience of the Senior Management Accountant
- Professional accountant qualification
- Understanding of the NHS, its infrastructure and partner organisations
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary, complex organisation
- Experience of leading change management regimes in a complex environment
- Experience of managing staff
- Strong numerical skills
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Senior Management Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.