£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Reporting to the departmental Director, the Senior Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Leading two teams which reconcile stock and cash accounts
- Working closely in accordance with FCA and regulatory requirements
- Managing a large team: this will include 1 to 1s, appraisals and dismissals, recruitment of new staff and delegating tasks
- Identifying system issues and making adjustments and improvements
- Resolving complex issues escalated by the team
- Analysing daily, weekly and monthly reports related to reconciliations
- Leading on regulatory reporting
- Business partnering with Managers and Directors from other departments to develop strategies and make improvements across the business
- Proven work experience within Audit (internal audit or external audit), Risk or Compliance within Financial Services
- Strong understanding of FCA rules or of working for a regulated entity
- Experience within the financial services sector
- Naturally investigative and a problem-solver by nature: must be able to solve problems related to complex reconciliations
- People management experience - prides themselves on being a good manager
- Previous experience of handling complex reconciliations and large volumes of financial data
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Manager with a working history in a financially regulated environment to lead a division within one of the North-West's most prestigious employers.
The company offers a strong benefits package, a collaborative company culture and exposure to international financial markets.
If you believe your CV meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.