City of London
£70000 - £100000 per annum + bonus, pension
over 1 year ago
Senior Manager Group External Reporting sought for a FTSE100 Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Senior Manager Group External Reporting to join their Group External Reporting team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Manager Group External Reporting with demonstrable experience of financial reporting within the financial services sector to join a FTSE100 Insurer.
Responsibilities of the Senior Manager Group External Reporting:
- Responsible for delivery of group financial reporting, ensuring accuracy and adherence to deadlines
- Involved in shaping external disclosures under IFRS17 and providing external reporting subject matter expertise to projects and M&A.
- Review and challenge results to ensure complete and accurate reporting
Key Experience of the Senior Manager Group External Reporting:
- Qualified Accountant with demonstrable post qualification experience in external reporting
- Financial reporting experience within financial services sector, ideally insurance
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
The recruitment of a strong Senior Manager Group External Reporting is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Manager Group External Reporting then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.