£30000 - £35000 per annum
11 months ago
Our client is a leading Financial Services firm in Liverpool city centre. They are currently seeking an experienced Senior Marketing and Communications Executive to join the business on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The successful individual will play a key part in leading the Marketing team during a period of growth and success.
The Senior Marketing Executive will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Liaising with third parties (including PR agencies)
- Producing PowerPoints
- Marketing email campaigns;
- Producing pitch documents and brochures
- Overseeing company LinkedIn page and Twitter account
- Maintaining the company website
- Ensuring all marketing material is compliant with industry regulatory requirements
- Organising events
- Organising work flows
- The direct report of 1 junior member of staff
The Marketing and Communications Senior Executive will meet the following criteria:
- Background within Financial Services is highly advantageous (although not essential)
- Process driven and accurate
- Exceptionally organised (obsessive about organisation)
- Energetic personality with ability to interact at all levels of seniority
- Good process management and organisational skills
- Competent user of PowerPoint and InDesign
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join an award-winning firm and to expand their knowledge of the investment management industry.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.