Greater Manchester, England
£27898 - £32548 per annum + Competitive benefits
5 months ago
Social Media and Content Officer
Would you like to work for a high profile, not for profit organisation with the opportunity to be part of some interesting and exciting projects that will help shape the region? I am looking to hear from candidates who have strong PR, media relations and social media experience.
The role purpose is to undertake proactive and reactive media management, communication and engagement activity implementing and delivering strategies and plans. Ensuring communications support meets its core objectives, including the management and enhancement of the organisation's reputation.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in the following areas:
- Media relations and management,
- Multi-channel communications,
- Social media experience,
- Stakeholder management,
- Public relations,
- Creative content.
- Degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience,
- Ideally working towards a relevant professional qualification,
- Substantial experience of working in a multi-channel communications role,
- Substantial experience of working with the media,
- Experience of devising and delivering communications campaigns to support key organisational priorities,
- Knowledge of current communications methods and trends, including social media,
- Experience of producing high quality content across multiple channels with the evidenced ability to translate complex issues into appropriate formats for target audiences,
- Experience of processes and procedures in a specialist area,
- Experience of using software related to own area of specialism to extract, analyse and report on data,
- Ability to communicate/present complex information concisely and to a non-technical audience.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this Senior Media and Content Officer role, please apply now or contact Natalie Ferguson at Sellick Partnership for further information.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.