City of London, London
£100000 - £140000 per annum + car, bonus, pension
about 1 month ago
Senior Mortality Actuary sought for a leading UK Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Qualified Actuary with expertise in Mortality and Protection to join a project team in a 'Head of' role.
This role can be offered as a stand alone position or with line management responsibilities.
This is a brand new role and an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Actuary with Mortality and Protection expertise to join a leading UK Insurer as a Senior Mortality Actuary.
Responsibilities of the Senior Mortality Actuary:
- Act as expert on Mortality/Morbidity within the business and provide advice to senior leadership
- Identify opportunities within the Protection business to generate value from Mortality/Morbidity Risk
- Support re-insurance team and other business units with Mortality/Morbidity Risk
- Liaise with senior stakeholders within the business and externally
Key Experience of the Senior Mortality Actuary:
- Qualified Actuary
- Expertise in Mortality/Morbidity
- Protection experience, ideally within a Pricing role
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Senior Mortality Actuary is of the highest importance to our client. They are offering a highly competitive package and this role can be based from multiple office locations with excellent flexible working options or fully remotely.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Mortality Actuary then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.