Durham, County Durham
£400 - £525 per day
6 months ago
Senior .NET developer- contract-remote-£400-£525 a day
Daily rate: £400-£525
Location: Durham/ Newcastle/ Middlesbrough/ REMOTE
Start date: ASAP
End Date: 31 March 2020
Are you looking to use your experience and knowledge and work on complex projects? Would you like to make a real difference though your work? Would you like to work with a friendly team of experienced developers and QA testers? If your answer for at least 1 of the above, you want to read on!
With my client, a nationwide organisation within public sector, I am searching for a senior .NET developer. From the very start you will work on 2, massive projects, one focused on maintenance and adding new functionalities, second being a full life-cycle implementation. The organisation uses cutting-edge technologies and frameworks, like .NET Core, DevOps, Azure.
The contract runs till the end of March 2020, with a possibility of being extended. The contract is within IR35.
You'd be a great fit for this role if you are:
- Proficient in .NET Framework Including languages such as VBA, Vb.NET, C#, ASP.Net Web Forms, ASP.Net MVC and ASP.Net Core
- Exceptional in developing applications, with development frameworks such as WinForms, WPF, WCF, Web API, MVC, MVVM, DevExpress MVVM Framework.
- Proficient user of Application Development Tools, e.g. Visual Studio IDE, Visual Studio Code, PowerShell, NetBeans and Sync-Fusion
- Confident with Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
- Proficient use of Swagger (OpenAPI Specification) for RESTful WEB API documentation
- Have worked with Jira or Confluence
Desirably, you will also:
- Have experience with Cloud solutions (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Have experience working with mobile development
- Have worked in Agile, Scrum
- Have experience working with PHP, Ruby, Python, Angular.js, Node.js
The organisation would like to offer you:
- Daily rate between £400- £525
- Flexible working hours and possibility of working from home
- Opportunity to work with newest technologies, including .NET Core, Azure
Interviews are taking place immediately and applications are being reviewed on a daily basis. To be considered apply today!
*It's only one of the jobs I currently recruit for. Contact me to have a casual, confidential chat about other opportunities @Kate Litka Sellick Partnership. *
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website