Tyne and Wear, England
Up to £40876 per annum
3 months ago
Senior Network Analyst
£40,876 plus excellent benefits
Tyne and Wear
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be supporting a long standing client to recruit to a Senior Network Analyst position on a permanent basis.
The Senior Network Analyst will develop, manage, secure and support the organisations local and wide area data and voice communications networks and security systems. In addition the Senior Network Analyst will be responsible for planning future voice and data connectivity requirements. This role will contribute to the successful delivery of the organisations ICT and Digital strategy.
- Ensure the continued availability and performance of the organisations voice and data communications networks.
- Plan and implement strategic changes to the network and security infrastructure to maintain performance, resilience, security and availability and to meet the growing demands of emerging technologies including Cloud.
- Review the requirements for new voice and data connectivity and deliver appropriate solutions.
- Ensure the integrity and security of the voice and data networks by implementing suitable controls and standards.
- Support the Network Manager in the management of workload, resources and delivery within the team.
- Maintain an awareness and understanding of new and emerging network technologies and consider how these can be used to improve performance, resilience and VFM.
A Network professional with significant network experience that includes:
- Routing/Switching hardware, software and configuration
- Knowledge of routing protocols such as OSPF
- Firewall management and support including IDS/IPS
- Wireless network experience including creating, managing and supporting
- Understanding of enterprise level connectivity (90+ sites)
- Voice Over IP (VOIP) experience - they use Avaya telephony
- VPN knowledge including encryption standards/protocols - IPsec, TLS
The team work 37 hours a week between Monday and Friday with operational hours between 8-5pm, occasional out of hours work is needed for support, maintaining systems etc.
The role benefits from flexible working scheme with up to 2 days flexi per month if employee builds the time up, excellent pension contribution, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays plus may other benefits.
Please get in touch with Adam Burgess in the Newcastle office for more information and a job/ person specification.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.