12 months ago
Senior Partnerships Officer
Full time, 12 months
Senior Partnerships Officer required to work with a Staffordshire based organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Senior Partnerships Officer to join their team on a full time, 12 month basis.
As the Senior Partnerships Officer you will conduct work as part of a partnership team for all aspects of community safety.
Responsibilities of the Senior Partnerships Officer include:
- Conduct work as part of the partnerships team to help tackle ASB, domestic violence and reducing levels of drug and alcohol abuse in the community
- Develop and implement key strategies and policies to do so
- Co-ordinate multi-agency responses to violence, crime and disorder and formulate strategies, policies and action plans in terms of both prevention and response
- Effectively manage the strategic and operational development of the Community Safety Hub
Required skills and experience of the Senior Partnerships Officer:
- Must have previous of multi-agency community safety working
- Experience of crime analysis with partners
- Experience of developing and implementing key strategies and policies
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Senior Partnerships Officer role, please apply now, or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.