Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
about 1 year ago
- Processing high volume payroll from start to finish.
- Checking work and overseeing more junior administrators.
- Act as liaison point between departments
- Handling queries.
- Assist with complex payroll calculations.
- Update systems, input payroll data.
- Support senior colleagues with projects and business development activities.
- Assist with audits as required.
- Work closely with the payroll management team to ensure clients are serviced to the highest possible level.
- Experience with manual calculations
- Previous experience as a Senior Payroll Administrator / Team Lead
- CIPP qualified (desirable but not essential)
To find out more please contact Maz Williams at Sellick Partnership, Newcastle - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.