£10.00 - £10.50 per hour + onsite parking
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Senior Payroll Assistant to join a well-established organisation based in Derby for a 6 month FTC.
As a Senior Payroll Assistant you will contribute to the payroll delivery for the organisation and its subsidiary companies.
Duties of the Senior Payroll Assistant include:
- Processing of variable data from departments, subsidiaries and third parties, resolving any issues arising from the data provided.
- Set up of new employees within the organisation (External Personnel)
- Checking of audit reports that monitor changes to the Payroll software by Human Resources, and advising Human Resources of discrepancies and assisting in resolving related issues
- Downloading of FBI data form HMRC and resolving any issues
- Calculate and process Statutory and Occupational Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, in accordance with Terms and Conditions and Statutory regulations of the organisation.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Experience in using Microsoft Office
- Extensive experience within a payroll function
- Team working within and beyond the immediate team, contributing towards the effective achievement of team goals
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, able to build positive and supportive relationships with colleagues, customers and stakeholders
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Alex Rowland.
*Interviews will be taking place early February*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice