Birmingham, West Midlands
£33000 - £39000 per annum
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Permanent Senior Payroll and Pension Officer to join a Public Sector organisation in Birmingham.
- To assist the provision of an efficient and effective payroll and pension service for the organisation ensuring employees are paid accurately and on time
- To manage, coach and develop the payroll and pension administrator
Main responsibilities for the Senior Payroll and Pension Officer:
- Support processing the monthly payroll
- Process and monitor staffing changes
- Work closely with the Head of Payroll and Pensions to validate the payroll each month
- Process BACS payments accurately
- Support with all aspects of pension administration
- Assist in keeping the payroll procedures up to date
- Produce reports on a range of issues to support HR and finance processes
- CIPP degree in payroll management would be desirable but not essential
- Associate CIPP membership
- A proven track record in processing a large payroll from start to finish
- Knowledge of calculating manual payments
- A combination of office and remote working
- Salary is £33k to 38k
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.