Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£21000 - £24000 per annum + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of several experienced Senior Payroll Officers to join one of the country's top performing NHS Foundation Trusts on a permanent basis. This is an extremely busy payroll department responsible for the payment of over 107,000 NHS employees.
Responsiblities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for all salaries, wages, personal expenses and pension administration processing for a section of staff employed by one or more of the Trusts/HA paid by the service, in accordance with procedures, and in accordance with financial timescales and legal requirements.
- Operating the Computer based payrolling system.
- Maintaining all documentation and records pertaining to the section.
- Investigating and answering queries both verbal and written.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of Complex Statutory Requirements for PAYE, Statutory Maternity Pay, Statutory Sick Pay, Payment of Tax Credits, Recovery of Student Loans, and Employee Expenses .
- 5 GCE O Levels, including English & Mathematics or NVQ level 2 equivalent. NVQ Level4/AAT/Foundation Qualification in Payroll & Pension or equivalent experience.
This is an organisation that truly supports its staff and focuses on staff experience as much as it does the experience of its patients.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Helen Dodds in our Newcastle office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.