Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Senior Payroll Officer to join a rapidly expanding UK wide organisation on a permanent basis. Our client is a market leader in the utilities provider industry. Following a recent restructure within the business this dynamic organisation have gone from strength to strength and are developing all areas. This exciting new opportunity will report into a forward thinking Payroll Manager.
Responsibilities of the Senior Payroll Officer
* To work alongside to Payroll Manager to produce an accurate and timely payroll
* Collate and distribute timesheets for direct employees and subcontractors to ensure smooth processing of the end to end, fortnightly payroll
* Reconcile weekly timesheets and handle the input of overtime and bonus payments
* Process any new started and leaver within the organisation
* Ensure all payments are met with regards to BACS Salary Payments and Pension Contributions
* Assist with the production and distribution of management reports
* EMEA Payroll Experience is essential
The Ideal Senior Payroll Officer
It is essential that the successful Senior Payroll Officer has proven payroll experience. Strong computer skills are required, specifically Microsoft Excel, whilst previous experience using Sage is desired. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of payroll statutory requirements and be a confident communicator. If you or anyone you know has the skills required for this Payroll Officer vacancy, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642 or email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.