£23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits DOE
9 months ago
A worldwide name in the Financial Services market is currently looking to recruit for an experienced Senior Pensions Administrator to join the business on a permanent basis.
Our client, based in a prestigious office building in Liverpool City Centre, offers excellent opportunities for progression within a renowned company, along with an extremely attractive remuneration package.
As Senior Pensions Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with client and member queries and questions
- Carrying out all aspects of SIPP Administration
- New Business Processing, transfers and contributions
- Ongoing Servicing, calculating and paying benefits
- Regulatory/ Mandatory reviewing of files - maintaining high quality records at all time
- Identifying and reporting ant potential risks to the relevant departments
The Senior Pensions Administrator will have the following qualities:
- Previous experience of adhering to regulatory requirements
- Ability to manage and maintain workloads whilst adhering to strict deadlines
- Assisting with team leadership day-to-day throughout an operations function - supervisory experience within a small team desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of SIPP Administration
- Client facing with great customer service skills
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of this Senior Pensions Administrator post, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.