Senior Planning Lawyer
0161 834 1642
Senior Planning Lawyer required to join a London based Local Authoirty, on a remote basis for an inital 3 months with view to extension.
The successful Planning Lawyer must be able to pick up an existing case load and take over conduct of live matters and expected to:
- Deal with a challenging and varied Planning and Regeneration caseload that includes planning enforcement and judicial reviews
- You will deliver high quality legal services in respect of planning matters and make a key contribution to achieving the borough's objective
- Deal with planning enquiries, providing advice at planning committees and negotiation/completion of S.106 and highways agreements
- Have excellent drafting skills and the ability to provide legal advice to a variety of audience
- Supporting junior members of staff
My client is looking for an experienced, organised professional who is passionate about their work and client care.
You must be a Qualified Solicitor/Barrister or Fellow of CILEX with significant relevant PQE and hold a practising certificate.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.