City of London, London
£70000 - £100000 per annum + bonus, pension, additional benefits
5 months ago
Senior Planning Manager sought for a FTSE100 Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Senior Planning Manager to join their Group External Reporting team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Planning Manager with demonstrable experience of external reporting or planning within a Group function to join a FTSE100 Insurer.
Responsibilities of the Senior Planning Manager:
- Develop, manage and own the end to end annual plan and Group External Reporting timetable
- Lead the engagement with 3rd parties involved in the production of External Reporting collateral
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business in a variety of functions
Key Experience of the Senior Planning Manager:
- Experience working in a Financial Services company, ideally Insurance related
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
The recruitment of a strong Senior Planning Manager is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Planning Manager then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.