Up to £18 per hour + Competitive
about 2 months ago
Senior Planning Officer
We are working with an organisation in Stevenage who are seeking an experienced Senior Planning Officer to join their team on a temporary basis
Responsibilities of the Senior Planning Officer include:
- Dealing with planning applications of a minor and sometimes complex nature
- Dealing with general planning enquiries
- Managing enforcement and appeals
- Liaising with other bodies within and outside of the organisation
- Attending the Planning Committee where necessary.
Criteria of the Senior Planning Officer:
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous
- Required to have a full UK driving license and access to a vehicle.
Please apply now for an immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.